OPC's Policy for in-person Worship
Please take a moment to review the following conditions for in-person gatherings at OPC. If you have an issue or question with any of them we sincerely ask that you consider staying home for the safety of everyone else.
1. I do not have COVID-19 or any of its symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for the virus in the last 14 days.
2. I am not feeling ill and agree to have my temperature taken before entering.
3. I will wear my own face covering the whole time while on the OPC Campus and in Worship (face coverings are required for anyone over the age of 2).
4. I will practice safe-distancing at all times while on the Church Campus.
5. I will refrain from any personal contact with the leaders or other attendees.
6. I will allow ushers to assist me to my seat, and sit only in my assigned seat.
7. I understand this is not a social event and will exit promptly as directed, wearing my mask and proceed to my car.
8. I understand that there is no programing for children or nursery care at this time and will be solely responsible for any minors in my group. I will bring necessary items to help little ones abide by all conditions above.
Bathrooms are open and available on campus, however, we ask that you try to refrain from using them if possible.
If you agree to the conditions above and would like to RSVP for worship this coming Sunday please click the link below to be directed to our registration page.